Binnie Bianco , leader of “The Binnie Bianco Team,” Long and Foster, is a 15 year residential real estate industry veteran who has represented countless clients in a wide array of real estate transactions. Binnie has built a solid foundation of clients through her personal network and her handpicked professional team.
Binnie has a long record of successfully guiding local and out-of-state clients wither their real estate acquisitions, finding the home of their dreams within budget, investment purchasing and selling, and new construction sales. Binnie, in 2015 alone, sold 56 homes and had a sale transaction valued over 18 million dollars, consistently earning her “Top Producer in Volume” award. Her specific areas of expertise include strategic planning, home staging, ngotiating tactics, and transaction management. Binnie specializes in applying her vast experience and market knowledge, to consistently exceed the investment goals of her clients. In addition to being an active volunteer in the Borough of Conshohocken, she also generously donates to charities such as the fire department, the local cheerleading squad and little league team, and the police department. Binnie attended Cabrini College where she learned business management and interior design.
Real Estate Report Card
- Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team
- Member of Pa Association Realtors
- Member of Montgomery Associate Realtors
- Member of Founders Club Status
- Lead Mentor for new agents in our office
- In 2015 over $18 million in sales transactions
- Top Producer in Volume Award
- Average DOM: 37
- Average SP/LP: 97%
- I am totally committed to the highest level of service from start to finish.
- I have exceptional knowledge of the local real estate market.
- I am committed to negotiating on your behalf to help meet your specific goals.
- I will engage in a comprehensive networking strategy to assist in the sale of your home.
- I will go above and beyond to make sure your next real estate transaction is a smooth one.
- I will use my knowledge of luxury home branding, to highlight your home, so it stands out from the competition.
- I provide personalized service and will be highly involved in the purchase or sale or your home.
- I will utilize technology to better meet your specific real estate needs, whether you are buying or selling.
- I will keep you apprised of current market conditions that can impact your process.
- I will assist you in finding the related services that are necessary to sell a home.
- I engage in the highest level of marketing to make sure that your home gets as much exposure as possible.
- I will listen to your wants and needs.
- I will utilize my experience to make sure your real estate transaction is as trouble-free as possible.
- I will uphold the highest moral and ethical standards throughout all real estate transactions.
- I treat my clients like I would a member of my own family.
- Local Community sport teams
- Local fire and police departments
- Volunteer at several community events year round
- Cradles to Crayons
- Licensed in Pennsylvania
- Long and Foster Gold Team member
- Board Member of Greater Conshohocken Business Cooperation
- Pennsylvania Association Realtors
- Montgomery County Association Realtors
- Centurion Winner
- Top Producer in Volume, Long and Foster Realty, Inc.
- Multimillion Dollar Sales Associate
- Executive Founders Club Status
- Over a decade of sales experience
Kim Henderson, REALTOR, is dedicated to the core values of collaboration, professionalism, mutual respect, dependability, and enthusiasm. She is insightful and intuitive, resourceful and dedicated, results-oriented yet down-to-earth. Her areas of expertise include transaction management, strategy and negotiation.
Kim’s passion for life, especially with regards to real estate shines through in all of her interactions. She has leadership skills with a focus on listening to her clients while guiding, educating and motivating them to find their ideal home.
Real Estate Report Card
- 16 Years Residential real estate specialist
- ABR- Accredited Buyer’s Representative
- ASP- Accredited Staging Professional
- SRES-Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Relocation specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Member of PA Association of Realtors
- Member of Montgomery County of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Charter and Executive Board member of non profit: ATeam 111 of Skippack
- Avid Supporter of veterans organizations including Rolling Thunder
- 2014 Alzheimer’s Association Wine Woman and Shoes
- Coach Volleyball girls 4years; coed high school league 3yrs
- I am trustworthy, consider me a trusted advisor.
- I am knowledgeable of the local market.
- I have a strong knowledge of surrounding area markets.
- I love the excitement of first time home buyers.
- I am a student of life. I love to learn. This is a huge strength in real estate.
- I am creative, enthusiastic, passionate.
- I work well with others and am a respected member of the local real estate community.
- I am interested in your needs and desires with regard to real estate.
- I am a great listener.
- I strive for a smooth transaction.
- Together we conduct a first time consultation to make sure you have a complete understanding of the real estate process.
- YOU are a vital part of OUR TEAM.
- I treat every client as I would a family member. I want you to be happy and completely satisfied with your home.
- My holistic approach incorporates your idea of quality of life for your home purchase.
- I am extremely optimistic and solutions driven.
- I have a sunny disposition and will make you feel welcome and comfortable!
- Leadership skills including motivation, vision and goal oriented, perspective, engaging.
- Technology driven.
- Motivated and Determined.
- Over a decade of real estate experience.
- Resilient and seasoned in the highs and lows of 16 years of the market.
- Multi million dollar sales associate.
- Recipient of many Cendant, Realogy and Trident sales volume and affiliated awards.
BIO COMING SOON
I was born and raised in the suburbs of Philadelphia. My father was a Minister on the Main Line. I grew up in the Rectory of St. Georges Episcopal Church in Ardmore. I then attended and graduated from West Chester University. Upon graduating from West Chester University I then moved to Collegeville where I raised my three awesome children. My oldest son is a recent Graduate of Cabrini University and my other two children are currently attending the same University. After 25 years of living in Collegeville I then moved to Conshohocken, where I currently reside. It was an instant love affair with Conshohocken. This is a close knit town with many fellow entrepreneurs. There is excitement and always something to do or somewhere new to go! The real estate is just as exciting! No two homes are the same with such a variety of style! For the last 14 years I have been a devoted, full time Realtor. I truly love what I do! I pride myself with my strong negotiating skills, integrity and client commitment. I have the expertise and resources to achieve your real estate goals, whether you are selling, buying or investing. I stop at nothing to meet and exceed your needs/goals!